Open Labs releases Stagelight 3.5
Making beats just got more fun!
Stagelight 3.5 takes beat making to the next level with dozens of new user presets, drum patterns and multiple sound effects to choose from. Beginners and hobbyists can quickly build beats by browsing through multiple presets by genre and/or create their own track templates that include instrument and effect combos. All content browsers have been rebuilt in a sleek, docked interface to speed up workflow and creative efficiency. Included are eight drum automation graphs that allow beat makers to create and influence drum patterns and rhythms using Pitch, Reverse, Push/Pull, High Cut, Low Cut, Sub-Divide, Velocity Jitter and Pan Jitter. Stagelight 3.5 makes it simple to create and save drum patterns quickly and easily to the Stagelight library and/or Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive account.
Stagelight 3.5 key features include:
- Massive Drum Machine Upgrades – Take your beats to the next level with 8 new automation graphs.
- New Pattern Presets – Make music faster by creating and saving drum patterns to your library.
- New Content Browsers – All content browsers have been rebuilt in a sleek, docked interface to speed up workflow.
- Track Templates – Browse from presets and/or create your own templates.
- New User Library – Quickly find, share and import your own drum content and samples.
- New Lesson Builder Enhancements for teachers.
Stagelight is available on most devices, including: Chrome OS systems supporting Android apps, Android 4.4+, macOS and Windows PCs running Windows 7 or higher. Minimum hardware specs: dual core CPU or better, 2GB of RAM and 400MB of available storage. Stagelight is available in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Korean.