Stagelight 2.3 is now available on Android, and, its FREE!
“Stagelight is the first music creation app that allows people to start for free and unlock capabilities as they progress.” said Cliff Mountain, President and CEO of Open Labs. “With our in-app lessons and unlockable features, music listeners can now easily become music makers in 10 minutes or less. We want to ‘Free The Music’ in everyone, which is why we have expanded to Android, the largest operating system in the world.”
Stagelight 2.3 has been updated specifically for mobile devices such as smartphones and phablets. The app’s interface is now enhanced for scalability to all relevant screen sizes, so that users can experience the same quality and familiar workflow across all devices and platforms. Stagelight’s mobile expansion also allows people to start a project on one device and complete it on another.
Stagelight Key Features Include:
- Unlimited Audio Playback and Recording: Import audio loops and/or record your own songs with LoopBuilder
- In-App Lessons: Step-by-step lessons, learn how to build your first song, record instruments and much more
- Social Sharing: Easily share your songs directly to Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Tumblr and Email via SoundCloud
- Built-in Instruments: Easy-to-use drum machine with touch pads, on-screen piano keys, synths and more
- In-App Store: Browse, audition and purchase professional loops, exclusive artist bundles and other advanced features
Stagelight is available on devices running Android 4.4+ and Windows PCs running Windows 7 or higher. Minimum Hardware Specs: Dual Core CPU or better, 1GB of RAM (2GB is recommended) and 300MB of available storage. Stagelight is available in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.